Code of Ethics
Limestone Coast Food Group Inc. Code of Ethics
All members of any category must abide by the Limestone Coast Food Group Inc. code of ethics.
- Members of the Limestone Coast Food Group Inc. will observe the highest standards of hygiene and food safety in production, handling and storage of produce.
- Only the best available quality ingredients will be used in the production of Limestone Coast Food Group produce.
- All produce wil be true to label and originality (refer ACCC guidelines). The Limestone Coast name will not be misused and the integrity and reputation of the Limestone Coast Food Group will be upheld and enhanced.
- Principles of natural justice will be observed in all dealings with members and associates.
- All members will charge fair prices and offer value to customers while rewarding thier own efforts fairly.
- Limestone Coast Food Group members will not publicly comment in a negative manner on the produce or the business of other members and will support each other in the promotion of the food and food related tourism experiences of the region.
Failure to adhere to the Limestone Coast Food Group Inc. code of ethics may result in your membership being revoked.